Micha Sifry is all over the Obama/MySpace story. Latest update is at techPresident — Obama's MySpace Mess: Enter the Shovel Brigade.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Update 1: “Obama MySpace Discrepancy – Joe Rospars and TechPresident” http://hammer2006.blogspot.com/2007/05/obama-myspace-discrepancy-joe-rospars.html
Update 2: “TechPresident: How to Value a MySpace Mega-Group” http://hammer2006.blogspot.com/2007/05/techpresident-how-to-value-myspace-mega.html
Update 3: “Joe Anthony on his current MySpace page: “Perhaps it should just be deleted.”” http://hammer2006.blogspot.com/2007/05/joe-anthony-on-his-current-myspace-page.html
Original: Obama, MySpace, Joe Anthony, Day 2 – Latest Coverage By Leading Media (New York Times, TechPresident, Washington Post, Huffington Post)