The current administration has managed to achieve an impressive number of record-breaking worsts.
- George W. Bush – our worst President ever. Yes, even worse than James Buchanan
- Richard Cheney – worst
Vice President ever
- Donald Rumsfeld – worst SecDef ever
- Alberto Gonzales – worst AG ever (despite tough competition)
- John Bolton – worst UN Ambassador ever
- Alphonso Jackson – worst HUD Secretary ever
- Michael D. Brown – worst FEMA Director ever
- Dr. Condoleezza Rice – arguably worst National Security Advisor ever
(gunning for SecState nomination too)
- John Snow – worst Secretary of the Treasury since the Depression
(and maybe before?)
Tommy ThomsponTom Ridge vs. Michael Chertoff. One of them has to be the worst
HDHS Secretary ever, as they are the only two in the department’s history.
My money is on
- Margret Spellings
– worst Secretary of Education?
- Harriet Miers – worst White House Counsel?
- [update] Tommy Thompson – HHS (for presiding over this)?
Care to add to the list?