I miss Fafblog.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
All right-thinking people miss fafblog.
Me Too! (and Three and Four and Five)
Faf has not responded to any emails lately either. I *suspect* he’s been renditioned by some Gibetarians to an undisclosed location pending his proof in the existence of his corpus habeas! (Which Giblets will never agree to recognize.)
I am saying: Who doesn´t miss it. Doesn´t anybody know him personally – anybody who could continue his good work?