Self-indulgence time. Michael said that I could post one picture of my dog, Barley (’cause he drove me to drink) on this site. B Dawg is mostly black lab and about a year old. I rescued him in April from Miami-Dade Animal Services, as featured on Animal Police Miami on Animal Planet. I haven’t exactly mastered my little Nikon Coolpix, which I purchased just to take pictures of Barley, so the picture ain’t great, but it shows Barley’s personality.
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- The Silent Heroes of European Legal Integration September 22, 2023 Sida Liu
- On Moral Impact and Legal Practice September 21, 2023 Maris Köpcke
- Name-Dropping Government Agencies in Advertising September 20, 2023 Alexandra Roberts
- Rundle on the Rule of Law September 19, 2023 Hoi Kong
- Care Work, Gender Equality, and Abortion: Lessons from Comparative Feminist Constitutionalism September 18, 2023 Linda C. McClain
- Addressing the Harms of Bureaucratization in the Public Home Care System September 15, 2023 Medha Makhlouf
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021