And there I was thinking “teh” is just a simple typo. That is, I have now learned, thanks to this Wikipedia article, teh lame.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
I’m a gamer, but I’ve never seen “teh sucks.” Haven’t been online for a few months though; maybe it’s a recent thing.
Thank you. I had thought I was just dense, over-the-hill, or otherwise academically challenged. Now I realize that, in fact, that’s exactly what I am. Maybe now I can communicate more effectively with my 17-year-old gamer son!
(And I greatly appreciate your legal perspectives also, btw!)
Whoops. Now that I’m looking for it, I see it all over the place.