- Lies, Uncertainty and Job Interviews. Cultures and lying. Cultures of lying.
- Juan Cole asks, Is Bigotry All Right in Politics?; many people will, alas, not agree with his suggestion that we make certain bigots into pariahs.
- Michael Geist Face To Face With The Great Firewall Of China. (I still claim to be the originator of that term, by the way.)
- Is this the world's most expensive airport cab ride?
- David Bernstein writes something I agree with: Constructive Response to British Boycott of Haifa and Bar-Ilan Universities. (We don't agree often.)
- Mark Kleiman, Jeb Bush and rapists' rights
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- Michael on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Just me on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Truth Pants on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
you claim the great firewall line? Cool. The only other semi-net-prominent person I’ve seen using it is Bennett Haselton (or however you spell his name) of Peacefire fame.