Ed Hasbrouck, whom I consider to be an extremely reliable source on matters relating to travel, and to ICANN's relation with the travel industry, reports on what should be a major scandal: ICANN reveals “.travel” sponsor is a front. He also predicts no one will care, and ICANN will get away with this sham.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Of course nobody will care. Everyone still wants to scream about Shiavo.
So, I wonder what it does cost to get my own TLD? ICANN can’t be too expensive.