Firefox 1.0.2 — a security update.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Love Firefox, and appreciate your alerts about updates. Not sure why there isn’t an automatic notification from them anyway. Also, enjoyed the credit card pranks.
Ah, but there is automatic notification. Tools –> Options –> Advanced –> Software Update then check the right boxes. When there’s an update the little puzzle icon next to the mozilla “m” in the upper right hand corner of your browser will turn yellow for non-critical updates and red for critical ones.