A journalism student at the University of Missouri-Columbia, formerly a reporter in Shanghai, is doing a thesis on why people read politically-oriented weblogs that are written by non-journalists. In other words, he's studying Brad Delong.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
And what a carefully devised survey it is. It requires personal information, and offer as an option:
“Got graduate Degree”.
I am sure the ad campaign will be coming out soon, just like the one for milk.