It's moving day today: we're taking all our stuff from the front half of the house where we've been living for a year in cramped conditions, and moving to the brand new back half of the house, where we will live in cramped conditions while the front half is rehabbed. In theory this rehab process should only take a month. Or two. Or who knows. Anyway, no posting today unless I have a lot more pep than I expect to still have after dinner.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- Michael on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Just me on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Truth Pants on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers