Remember the AWOL Project's focus on the mysterious separation code “PTI 961” in Lt. Bush's records? Well, Paul Lukasiak writes to say that PTI 961 has been decoded … but all it means is “Loss to USAFR – Discharged due to change in residence.” Or, as Emily Litella used to say, “Never Mind”.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
A correspondent writes:
“PTI 961.. Well, Shit!
You mean if I’d moved, I could have left the service?
Now you tell me.”