Find Your Polling Place Online

With a plethora of court decisions around the country stating that votes cast at the wrong poling place won't be counted, this is a great thing to be doing:

My name is Keith Kritselis, and I have a website that I am trying to publicize.

Http://www.mypollingsite.com

The website's goal is to help voters find their polling place. Our database of online poll locators has been slowly growing. We now can get 63% of the US population the exact location of their polling site in 4 clicks or less. For the other 37% we provide a local phone number where they can call to get the information they need. This service is free to the public, it has no political affiliation or agenda, and I truly believe that civic participation is the key to a responsive government. This is a small 1 man operation with no marketing dollars. Anything you can do to help get the word out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Keith Kritselis

This entry was posted in Politics: US: 2004 Election. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Find Your Polling Place Online

  1. anon says:

    The posted link redirects to http://www.microsoft.com. hth

  2. libertas says:

    This is a great public service. It deserves a link that works. The reason that it is hosed is because you’ve got the link composed as so…

    http://http//www.mypollingsite.com

  3. Pingback: Letters of Marque

  4. Michael says:

    URL fixed, sorry about that.

  5. Great site. Even had my updated polling place that was only changed (I’m pretty sure) about a month ago.

    —–

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *