Fellow Citizens: Are you proud of the way your government treats foreign reporters? Or, like me, are you angry and ashamed by this disgrace to our nation, and this offense to our allies? [Update: Link fixed!]
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
There’s something wrong with that URL.
“Error Occurred While Processing Request
Element ITEMID is undefined in URL. “
Another journalist writing about the visa process, which for him was “a dizzyingly surreal conversation with menacing overtones of fingerprinting all foreigners.” Includes a good Mick Jagger story.