I'm in DC at the moment, and tomorow I head off to a wedding in New Haven. I'm going by train and my fare will be 20% less than it might have been thanks to one of these handy Amtrak discount codes. No, it's not just a toy: this Internet thing is useful.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- Michael on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Just me on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- Truth Pants on Didn’t Waste Much Time
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
Theres no codes now!
I’ve fixed the URL. If this happens again, just go to Google, type in “Amtrak discount codes” and look for the link to the Frommers article.