A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
- Subscribe via RSS
- Comments RSS
© 2003-2023 A. Michael Froomkin. Unless otherwise stated, or copyright by others is indicated, textual content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license. This permits non-profit reproduction so long as credit is given to the author and any resulting work is shared under the same or similar license. Links are appreciated. Library photo in header © 2008 Alex Nikada.
- Can Neuroscience Fix Trademark Surveys? June 7, 2023 Christopher J. Buccafusco
- The 26 Words Legislating Speech on the World Wide Web June 7, 2023 Sam F. Halabi
- The Persistent Failure to Value Care June 6, 2023 Albertina Antognini
- Reforming the Law’s Treatment of Conscientious Objection in Medicine June 5, 2023 Carl Coleman
- The Business of the Supreme Court Law Clerks June 2, 2023 Marin K. Levy
- Excluding Animals: A Rule of Law Violation June 1, 2023 Maneesha Deckha
- eu commissioner didier reynders to visit miamilaw february 23, 2023 February 8, 2023
- a ukrainian student at miami law in her own words June 3, 2022
- canefunder for ukrainian students April 15, 2022
- george bermann on international arbitration and eu law February 25, 2022
- peter lederer August 10, 2021
- comments on carbon border tax proposals July 30, 2021
For the same reason lots of indie-rock bands, jazz musicians and many other low-budget anglo-culture touring operations skip the area: It’s not on the way to anyplace else.