As an abstract matter, Lockergnome’s Price Drops RSS Feeds seem like a great idea. But who has time to monitor these on a regular basis? Not even relatively obsessive price-sensitive consumers like me, that's for sure.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
People who have treat shopping as a recreational sport! Consider these forums at FatWallet where people are slaving away to make the world safe for cheap tooth paste!
Or how about here where you can get free stuff, assuming your time is valueless: