The Economist almost never comes on Friday. It sometimes comes on Saturday. It often doesn't make it out here until Monday, leading me to grumble that they get better service in Cairo (they do). But this week's came today, and the cover is just perfect. My kids loved it too.
A Personal Blog
by Michael Froomkin
Laurie Silvers & Mitchell Rubenstein Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Miami School of Law
My Publications | e-mail
All opinions on this blog are those of the author(s) and not their employer(s) unelss otherwise specified.
Who Reads Discourse.net?
Readers describe themselves.
Please join in.
- S on A 2024 Freedom Agenda (ver. 0.1)
- C.E. Petit on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- jal on Does Tripit Think I’m on a Watch List or Financial Sanctions List?
- C.E. Petit on He’s Wrinkled, Rested, and Ready
- Michael Froomkin on Vote Castro in the April 25 Coral Gables Runoff (Can You Say that in Miami?)
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 2,772 other subscribers
that is a great cover, and I’d guess many Republicans who find Bush difficult will like it too.
Bah. Everyone knows the Economist is a Communist ra– oh, wait.
In any case, what do you expect from the British establishment, which opposed the overthrow of Sadd–