Welcome to Fall

Fall starts today at 10:49 East Coast Time.

And it’s still really hot here.

Day – Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain, then thunderstorms in the afternoon. High of 88F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Night – Overcast with thunderstorms and rain, then a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain after midnight. Low of 77F. Winds from the ENE at 5 to 15 mph shifting to the West after midnight. Chance of rain 40%.

This entry was posted in Miami. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.