Friday McBush Bashing
- AP, Analysis: McCain hampered by campaign missteps. Yes, AP. Sue me.
- Carpetbagger Report, With McCain, it’s about more than a simple change of heart
- Crooks & Liars, Top McCain Adviser: Another terror attack would give McCain “big advantage”
- HuffPo, Impossible: Finding An Expert Who Says McCain's Energy Plan Provides Short-Term Relief
- Here's the sort of shocking flip-flop on a basic issue of principle for which I can imagine no justification other than naked ambition: McCain in 2005: Gitmo Detainees Deserve Trials Or Should Be Released. Now, of course, McCain claims that a Supreme Court decision giving minimal habeas rights is one of the worst decisions in the the Court's history….
- Nitpicker Blog, McCain Lying about oil spills
- Crooks & Liars, A novel defense for McCain’s policy reversals
- Politico.com, John McCain doesn't work weekends
This entry was posted in Politics: McCain
. Bookmark the permalink