If all you are interested in is my Coral Gables-related posts, I have a special RSS feed just for you: Discourse.net RSS feed for Coral Gables-related posts only. Of course, I’d rather if you came by and sampled the whole thing, but I understand that some readers are only interested in the (very erratic) local political coverage.
Similarly, if you don’t use an RSS reader, you can bookmark my Coral Gables archive page which, despite the name, will always have the latest Coral Gables-related post at the top.
(Unfortunately for those out of town I don’t know how to make a feed with everything except the local stuff. Sorry about that. The election is soon, so just bear with me.)
For those who came in late, here are the main posts so far
- Coral Gables is Having an Election (2/15)
- Guide to Coral Gables Candidates Forums (2/21)
- Coral Gables Commission Candidates Give Their Top 3 Issues (Updated) (Updated Again) (3/12)
- Attack Ad Aimed at Mayor Jim Cason (3/14)
- Coral Gables Commission Candidates’ Forum (Group II) Report (3/15)
- Spanish Attack Mailer Aimed at Jim Cason (3/16)