I look forward to how the GOP explains that Gov. Palin is ready to be President.
Meanwhile, here is a tiny bit of Palin-bashing, since it is Friday.
- The kindest thing Progressive Alaska can say is that she's Photogenic. Note: the Vogue cover is photoshopped; reality is boring.
- What's the right historical parallel?
- Jonathan Singer, MyDD, Sarah Palin is Spiro Agnew?
- Harriet Miers (pace Scarborough)?
- Powerline, a very conservative blog, says, Geraldine Ferraro: “If she really is the nominee, will it come across as a desperation move, a Hail Mary, as Mondale's choice of Ferraro did in 1984? I'm afraid so. Her experience just doesn't justify a place on the ticket.”
- Palin's Foreign Policy Experience — none, basically.
- A little whiff of scandal: Palin staff pushed to have trooper fired:
Gov. Sarah Palin on Wednesday revealed an audio recording that shows an aide pressuring the Public Safety Department to fire a state trooper embroiled in a custody battle with her sister.