Haven't much energy yet, so here's linkorama to things you might have missed:
- Andrew Olmsted, AKA G'Kar at Obsidian Wings, has been killed in Iraq. He left a post to publish in case of his death.
- Rats foiled again? Does Romney's Ad Against McCain Contain A Subliminal Message?
- Iowa caucus from the inside: sausages being made.
- Media figure needing an intervention: Secret Service Restrains Out-Of-Control O'Reilly. More at Obama staffer says Bill O’Reilly confrontation got physical!. Delicious detail: public shouts of “falafel” at O'Reilly.
- ICANN PR office claims first major deal with a (major) root server operator. But — typical! — not one meaningful detail (and the details are everything here) is publicly available at present.