There's a constitutional crisis brewing, but other stuff goes on too:
- Justice Dept. on Wrongful Convictions: “Not Our Problem”
- Iraq Embassy Oversight Hearing: I believe these men were kidnapped by First Kuwaiti to work at the US Embassy…
- EZ-Bake oven for your PC (just a joke — so far)
- Boing boing: “If you only watch one YouTube movie today featuring dancing country farmer's daughters contortionists singing about potato salad, it should be this one.” (OK. I'll keep that in mind.)
- Racism mars what should a Hollywood movie wedding.
- Bad news: Thompson campaign is peaking too soon.
- Good news: Newt is waiting in the wings.
- Emboldened by a recent court decision rolling back competitive protections, firms are suing to block e-Bay auctions that undercut their retail price maintenance schemes.
- Help EFF Examine Once-Secret FBI Docs
- Volokh praises the honesty of Florida jurors. But the mental capacity of Broward county's sheriff and prosecutors are certainly open to question.
- Unfortunately, it's big — and welcome — news when a high-ranking general is held accountable for something, in this case the Tillman Case. It's not anywhere near the maximum punishment, and the greatest penalty falls on a retired general so don't get too excited. But it's real.
- My view that administration officials risk war crimes trials after they leave office is gradually becoming mainstream — in part because the administration keeps writing new rules justifying war crimes.
- New UK PM proposes decrease in freedom
- IE7Pro — a plugin for IE, if you use that.
- Pasquale & Bracha, Federal Search Commission? Access, Fairness and Accountability in the Law of Search
- John Edwards does Hair
- A pilot discusses airline (in)security — it ain't pretty.
No, there's no pattern there. Feel free to post your own pointers to stuff in the comments.