This isn't like my other nominations, where although I'm delighted to be in their company, I think other people so clearly deserve to win that it would be a travesty to vote for me. I could cope with this one.
So, please, if you liked the series, go vote — once.
Oddly, even though the nomination is for a series, it doesn't mention the several related items I wrote, including:
- Apologia Pro Tormento: Analyzing the First 56 Pages of the Walker Working Group Report (aka the Torture Memo) which may have been the best of the bunch.
- Deconstruction of Torture Memo's Analysis of Criminal Intent
- Why The Bybee Memo Reads Like a One-Sided Brief: It Was (for the CIA)
- Experts Agree! OLC Botched Work on Torture!
- Were the Torture Memos Just Normal Lawyering?
- Torture Memo Enthusiastically Approved at Highest Levels; CIA Getting Cold Feet
- Administration: Torture Memos Inoperative
- Torture: Wrong Yesterday, Wrong Today, Wrong Tomorrow
- Another How-To-Torture Memo
- Yoo, Unrepentant
- Bush Ordered “Humane” Treatment in Feb. 2002. Then What?
Update: The nice people at Wampum have included the whole list now.